NEWBORN BABY BELLY BUTTON : BELLY BUTTON
Newborn Baby Belly Button : Baby At The Pool : New Born Human Baby.
Newborn Baby Belly Button
- neonate: a baby from birth to four weeks
- An infant or baby is the very young offspring of humans. A newborn is an infant who is within hours, days, or up to a few weeks from birth.
- A person's navel
- The navel (clinically known as the umbilicus, also known as the belly button) is a scar on the abdomen, caused when the umbilical cord is removed from a newborn baby. All placental mammals have a navel. It is fairly conspicuous in humans.
- navel: a scar where the umbilical cord was attached; "you were not supposed to show your navel on television"; "they argued whether or not Adam had a navel"; "she had a tattoo just above her bellybutton"
- Boyz in the Sink is a fictional band of VeggieTales characters who first appear in the Silly Songs with Larry segment of The Ballad of Little Joe in August 2003. Like other recurring themes such as , the group is made up of familiar VeggieTales characters performing specific roles.
Infant / Child Umbilical Hernia Truss - Medium
An umbilical hernia refers to a condition found most commonly in newborns, though it can also occur in adults. It's estimated that as many as 20% of newborns may have umbilical hernias. With this particular type of hernia, part of the intestine, usually right near the belly button, is able to extrude out past the stomach muscles. In newborns and young children, you may notice a rounded bump poking out from the stomach, especially when babies use their stomach muscles for stretching, crying or having a bowel movement. This pediatric umbilical truss is designed to provide relief to infants suffering from an umbilical hernia. A soft foam pad adds cushion and provides a non-elastic zone that helps to direct compression on the hernia. Velcro fastener for easy on and off.
Belly button cleanup
Black sheet over a bean bag was used for shot. Single light source with 5ft octa.
Post production the black background was airbrushed in to clean up the black sheet. The hard part was the umbilical cord.
TIP: Airbrush, clone, Heal the belly first to get rid of the clamp.
Next Clone in a clean belly button from another child from a previous shoot.. I used my sons. Feather the edges of the belly button and overlay then scale and match skin tones with hue and saturation.
Inspired by britt :-)
Not as good and as original as hers of course, but probably the first one i took that i quite like :P
EXPLORE# 235 on Thursday, October 4, 2007
steinway baby grand piano for sale
new baby gifts
soft shoes for baby
ugly fat babies
baby suits for weddings
real to life baby dolls
my baby boutique
baby showers decor
do kittens lose baby teeth
Post a comment