HOW TO DECORATE BABY ROOM : DECORATE BABY ROOM
How to decorate baby room : Baby girls holiday dresses : World record biggest baby
How To Decorate Baby Room
- Powdery lilac blend.
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
She's About to Pop! Baby Shower
I just love the new baby shower theme "She's About to Pop!"
Fete Fanatic wrote a great post on using popcorn for the theme last week, but you may also want to consider substituting bubbles as the main focal point. Below is an inspiration board for a bubble gum "She's about to Pop!" shower and tomorrow I'll be sharing a board on how to use the same theme with the substitution of soap bubbles and bubbly, so stay tuned!
Pink bubble invitation by Robyn Miller Design -- FineStationery
Mini bubble gum dispenser favors for guests -- Beau Coup
Make a Bazooka bubble gum cocktail your signature shower drink -- Epicurious
This invitation by Bubbles n' Bows features bubble-like colors and confetti -- FineStationery
Instead of a cake, serve these adorable cupcakes topped with a a gumball -- The Kitchn
Hang this pink beaded curtain in your doorway for added appeal -- Amazon
Decorate the room with oversized pink and white balloons as they could be representative of bubble gum bubbles -- The Little Things blog
CHEZ ADDA!.... ADDA's little SACRED NICHE
ADDA's little SCARED NICHE in the computer room
Well, since ADDA is going through some HEART FELT memories of his dearly departed friends...He'd like to post his CHEZ ADDA scared niche which is in the purple computer room/hallway.
This little NICHE holds lots of special memories of freinds and experiences. It also holds his tarot deck (ADDA is a 2-card reader...its amazing how two cards can answer a question correctly).
i love this little sacred space in my house.
baby your my bad habit
making baby formula
shaun the sheep cry baby timmy
personalized baby caps
11 week baby
baby proof homes
baby at 4 months in the womb
constipation on babies
white tiger beanie baby
Post a comment